July 10, 2023
RECIPE: Daisy mandarin salad
FOR THE VINAIGRETTE:
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 2 cloved garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Juice of a Daisy mandarin
- 1 tbsp sugar or honey
- 1/4 cup avocado or canola oil
FOR THE SALAD:
- Mixed baby greens
- 2 Daisy mandarins, peeled and sliced into cubes
- 1/4 cup Pomegranate arils
- 1/4 grated Parmesan cheese
- Place the desired amount of greens onto a plate.
- Arrange orange slices and pomegranate arils over the top.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Add all vinaigrette ingredients into a mason jar with a lid. Shake well.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette over the salad to taste.